Case when for 0-30, 31-60 aging buckets

Options

I'm doing an accounts receivable visualization with a vertical bar graph, and i want to show the buckets for the invoice dates for 0-30 days 31-60 etc. but I can't get the graph working it only shows 91+ days:

(
CASE
WHEN DATEDIFF('day',CURRENT_DATE(),INVOICE_DATE) >= 0 AND DATEDIFF('day',CURRENT_DATE(),INVOICE_DATE) <= 30 THEN '0-30 Days'
WHEN DATEDIFF('day',CURRENT_DATE(),INVOICE_DATE) > 30 AND DATEDIFF('day',CURRENT_DATE(),INVOICE_DATE) <= 60 THEN '31-60 Days'
WHEN DATEDIFF('day',CURRENT_DATE(),INVOICE_DATE) > 60 AND DATEDIFF('day',CURRENT_DATE(),INVOICE_DATE) <= 90 THEN '61-90 Days'

ELSE 'Past Due 91+ Days'
END
)

Best Answer

• RobSomers
    RobSomers Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@KristiKovacs try removing 'day' from your DATEDIFF's. In Domo, DATEDIFF just does days by default. I tested it out using DATEDIFF with day and nothing popped up and then removed it and the number of days populated correctly.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• RobSomers
    RobSomers Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

@KristiKovacs try removing 'day' from your DATEDIFF's. In Domo, DATEDIFF just does days by default. I tested it out using DATEDIFF with day and nothing popped up and then removed it and the number of days populated correctly.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**