Does domostats or governance connector have data points on data flow's input/output storage amount?

Options
yifan_q
yifan_q Member
edited November 2023 in Connectors

Hello - Does domostats or governance connector have data points on data flow's input/output storage amount? For example, xxx MB/KB/GB I highlighted in the screenshot below?

Best Answers

• jessdoe
    jessdoe Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Domostats Dataset Schema, Domostats Dataset schema with tags, Domo Governance - Datasets, all contain a row count for datasets. You can join any of these with the Domostats dataflow input or dataflow output connector based on dataset id to get a total of the rows associated with any given dataflow.

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

The DomoStats Dataset History report has a field called `Bytes Inserted` that could be used as well.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• jessdoe
    jessdoe Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

Domostats Dataset Schema, Domostats Dataset schema with tags, Domo Governance - Datasets, all contain a row count for datasets. You can join any of these with the Domostats dataflow input or dataflow output connector based on dataset id to get a total of the rows associated with any given dataflow.

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

The DomoStats Dataset History report has a field called `Bytes Inserted` that could be used as well.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above