Help

Options

Hello,

I need some help.

I made a few calculations in beast mode (Avg Bill Rate, Avg payRate, markup)that I need to use for reporting. Here's how I want my report to look like. How do I create create this metric list ? Kindly help.

Category

Metric

Jan

Feb

Mar

…Dec

Total

Category-1

Avg bill rate

Avg pay rate

Markup

Category-2

Avg bill rate

Avg pay rate

Markup

Best Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

You would use the chart type "Pivot Table" found in the Chart Types section in Card Analyzer (see below)

In your pivot table you would drag your category field into the "Rows" input. Drag the Date field into the "Columns" input and lastly drag your beastmode calcuations into the "Values" input.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• nmizzell
    nmizzell Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

@learnDomo What does your dataset look like? To get the desired visual, you may need to change how your data is structured. If you can get your data into a table with this structure (see 1st image) then you can add the columns into the Analyzer for the pivot table chart type as follows (see second image).

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

You would use the chart type "Pivot Table" found in the Chart Types section in Card Analyzer (see below)

In your pivot table you would drag your category field into the "Rows" input. Drag the Date field into the "Columns" input and lastly drag your beastmode calcuations into the "Values" input.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• nmizzell
    nmizzell Contributor
    Answer ✓
    Options

@learnDomo What does your dataset look like? To get the desired visual, you may need to change how your data is structured. If you can get your data into a table with this structure (see 1st image) then you can add the columns into the Analyzer for the pivot table chart type as follows (see second image).

• learnDomo
    Options

@ColemenWilson ,thank you so much for the idea, though I was just trying to run away from this presentation. I guess I shall maintain the same idea as your suggestion.

• learnDomo
    Options

@nmizzell , Thanks for the idea, I shall look into that too .