Adobe Analytics Legacy backfill for static start, moving end date

Options

I am using the Adobe Analytics Advanced Legacy Connector to build datasets with an expanding range of unique visitors aggregated (deduplicated) across the entire range and trying to figure out if it's possible to backfill automatically or if I need to manually run each increment.

For each dataset, the start date is static, and the end date increases in one-day increments. For example, the start date of one dataset is 10/3/22, and the final end date will be 6/13/23. Within the dataset, I need to capture the aggregate uniques for 10/3 to 10/3, then 10/3 to 10/4, 10/3 to 10/5…all the way up to 10/3/22 to 6/13/23. The result each time should be a single row with the aggregate uniques for the set range.

Is it possible to configure something like this without having to manually run each increment?

Best Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

The connectors currently don't support functionality like this doing a historical backfill. You'd need to do it manually.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • kkestler
    kkestler Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Bummer. Appreciate the answer, though!

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

The connectors currently don't support functionality like this doing a historical backfill. You'd need to do it manually.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • kkestler
    kkestler Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

Bummer. Appreciate the answer, though!