Follower Count, Post count for Social connectors

Options

Hi all,

I have been having issues with finding how to get follower counts and posts by month through the connectors in DOMO, specifically for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (X), and LinkedIn. Right now we are filling out a Google Sheet that looks like the picture below. I have been looking for the right connector with the right settings, mainly for follower count and post count. Anyone have an answer to what connector and what settings to use for these platforms?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

@jakebutterfield I found the Facebook follower count connector. Facebook Connector > Report = Page Info > Field = Common THEN followers_count. You could setup a daily append magic etl to start a recursive growing dataset which would eventually get you months time series history.

Let me know if this works. I'll keep looking for the other platforms.

IF I SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM, PLEASE "ACCEPT" MY ANSWER AS A SOLUTION. THANK YOU!

Answers

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

@jakebutterfield I found the Facebook follower count connector. Facebook Connector > Report = Page Info > Field = Common THEN followers_count. You could setup a daily append magic etl to start a recursive growing dataset which would eventually get you months time series history.

Let me know if this works. I'll keep looking for the other platforms.

• pauljames
    pauljames Contributor
    edited October 2023
    Options

@jakebutterfield the LinkedIn followers count can be found in the LinkedIn V2 Connector > Report = Get Company Followers Statistics > Retrieve Date for Time Period. You have to select a breakdown, but whatever you select you can just sum with group by in a magic etl to get account.