Dana

Options

Hello. In the Goals app, is there a way to make the Key Results in the Child Objectives power the Key Results in their Parent Objective? To make my point clear, currently the progress in all child objectives doesn't reflect any progress in the parent, which is problematic because you cannot see how the progress at the granular level of the projects is contributing to the progress of the main objectives at the level of the organization. I see each objective is only powered by its own Key results and any progress in the linked objectives is irrelevant. To go around this, I tried using the same Key result (by choosing a current KR when creating an objective) for the child and parent objective, but Domo duplicated these KRs rather than copying them. Any help?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• JasonAltenburg
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Dana, I am seeing the same behavior based on my experiences and testing with the Goals app.

I think what you are describing here is a feature request and should go into the Ideas exchange, as it is not included in the current functionality.

I would think that the feature would be something like another toggle here that was Auto (average child objective progress)

Answers

• JasonAltenburg
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Dana, I am seeing the same behavior based on my experiences and testing with the Goals app.

I think what you are describing here is a feature request and should go into the Ideas exchange, as it is not included in the current functionality.

I would think that the feature would be something like another toggle here that was Auto (average child objective progress)