Start Date End Date Filter? Date Selector or something else?

Options
PJG
PJG Member
edited October 2023 in Charting

Is it possible to have a card that's a simple two box date range filter? Click Start Date, calendar popup appears, pick the date. Click End Date, calendar popup appears, pick the date.

The Range Selector is too cumbersome when there's a lot of dates over many years, which is why I prefer not to use it in this case, and I can't see how to do this with the Date Selector.

Any options?

Thanks

Best Answer

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

This is not possible using the calendar filter. You could create 2 drop-down style filters, one for the start date and one for the end date. End users would either have to type the date to search through the possible values or scroll through to make a selection. Not a perfect solution but I would say better than the slider filter.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

This is not possible using the calendar filter. You could create 2 drop-down style filters, one for the start date and one for the end date. End users would either have to type the date to search through the possible values or scroll through to make a selection. Not a perfect solution but I would say better than the slider filter.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above