Issues with new Domo for Office Add-In

Options

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing an issue with the new Domo for Office Add-In. When I attempt to open the add-in in PowerPoint I receive an error that says "Sorry, Domo for Office requires a more recent version of Microsoft Office" it then specifies that I need PowerPoint 2016 of later on Windows. I'm already running PowerPoint 2016 - so the add-in should be working according to Domo's specifications.

Has anyone else encountered this or knows a fix? Thanks!

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I would start by uninstalling the add-in and then re-installing it to make sure you are on the most recent version of the add-in. If that doesn't work, I would reach out to Domo Support as it supposed to be supported.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I would start by uninstalling the add-in and then re-installing it to make sure you are on the most recent version of the add-in. If that doesn't work, I would reach out to Domo Support as it supposed to be supported.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • Todd_Lusby
    Options

Same issue in Excel after a password change. I just completed a call with support. No fix beyond update office. Seems to be a credentials issue for me.