How Can I Unsubscribe From An Alert Without Deleting It For Others?

Options

I'm a relatively new Domo Admin, helping manage the admin load for my boss who develops more ETL's etc.

I recently built an alert for someone and added myself to it to ensure it worked.

How can I remove myself from the Alert without deleting it for the other person?

I don't see a way out from settings → instant alerts

Thanks for the help

Best Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should be able to still own the alert but unsubscribe for it by making sure all of the notification method iconds (mail, phone, sms, phone) are unchecked (black) and that should unsubscribe you from the alert without causing you to lose ownership of the alert.

See https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/360043430533?language=en_US for more information

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

The easiest way to unsubscribe is to click on the card, then click on the alerts icon, which exposes the alert details. The icons in blue are the ways you are subscribed. Click on it to turn it grey, which will unsubscribe you from that type of notification.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should be able to still own the alert but unsubscribe for it by making sure all of the notification method iconds (mail, phone, sms, phone) are unchecked (black) and that should unsubscribe you from the alert without causing you to lose ownership of the alert.

See https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/360043430533?language=en_US for more information

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

The easiest way to unsubscribe is to click on the card, then click on the alerts icon, which exposes the alert details. The icons in blue are the ways you are subscribed. Click on it to turn it grey, which will unsubscribe you from that type of notification.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • ColeStuart
    Options

@MarkSnodgrass @GrantSmith - Thank you. The answer was so simple I overlooked it. Thank you!