Default date in Domo is Sunday, I need it to be Monday

Options
AO3
AO3 Member
edited October 2023 in Cards, Dashboards, Stories

Is there a way to change this? The reason it matters is if I am building a pivot table, and my date field is in "Columns", and I select Graph By = Week, it uses Domo's default week start date, which is a Sunday. So my columns will have week start dates that are Sundays. Problem is our company calendar runs off week start dates being Monday.

Does someone know of a way to make the default week start date for a specific dashboard or card to be Monday? That way I could select Graph By = Week and the dates displayed will be Monday dates, not Sunday dates as they currently are. Thank you!

Best Answer

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can customize your starting day of the week you can look into setting up a customized fiscal calendar. This will allow you to define the start of the week.

https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/360042924254?language=en_US

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • AO3
    AO3 Member
    Options

@GrantSmith is the customized fiscal calendar something that would affect all cards across Domo in our organization? I'm looking for a fix for a single dashboard. Thank you!

• GrantSmith
    Options

You'd need to enable it on each card you wish to use with the fiscal calendar.

https://domo-support.domo.com/s/article/360042924254?language=en_US describes how to do this for reference.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • Jones01
    Jones01 Contributor
    Options

We have this need. Our clients have a "financial year" loaded into their instances but also like to view boards based on calendar year. This all works fine but their start day of the week is a Monday not Sunday. It would be good if in company settings you could specify the start day.