PlayVox Connector Not Working!

Options

I'm having issues making a connection to PlayVox. I believe everything is set up appropriately on both sides (API key generated inside of PlayVox Integrations. Also took this a step further and included the integration to my specific user account).

The connector requires two inputs, PlayVox UserID and the APIKey. Seems simple enough right? I have tried both my individual ID along with the org's ID with no luck. The DOMO documentation for this connector is slightly different than the actual steps that need to be taken inside of PlayVox. Wondering if this connector needs updated, or if I am simply missing something.

Any thoughts/answers?

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'd recommend reaching out to Domo Support and logging a ticket if their documentation isn't lining up with the actual steps you need to take to get it configured.

PlayVox's API documentation appears to be a bit light on the specifics of API authorization.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'd recommend reaching out to Domo Support and logging a ticket if their documentation isn't lining up with the actual steps you need to take to get it configured.

PlayVox's API documentation appears to be a bit light on the specifics of API authorization.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**