I want to create dashboard with a form in domo.

Options

HI team, I want to create a dashboard in domo in which there will be a form. I have tried to create a form in the workflows>forms option but i am not able to find a way to add this kind of form in a dashboard. I need help.

Best Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello, have you talked to your CSM about Form Builder? https://www.domo.com/appstore/app/form-builder/overview

If form builder is not an option for you, we have used DDX bricks to embed 3rd party forms in Domo (Smartsheet, Microsoft forms, etc…)

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sure thing:

1. Copy the embed code from the Microsoft Form

2. Download from the Domo Appstore: HTML Easy Brick
    3. Edit the HTML Easy Brick, paste the embed code in the HTML section

4. Save and close
    5. Use the OneDrive for business connector to pull the form results into Domo

Keep in mind that all that is happening is that the form is being embed in Domo, all form settings still need to be set in Microsoft.

Answers

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello, have you talked to your CSM about Form Builder? https://www.domo.com/appstore/app/form-builder/overview

If form builder is not an option for you, we have used DDX bricks to embed 3rd party forms in Domo (Smartsheet, Microsoft forms, etc…)

• MayaU_01
    Options

Can you please guide on how i can add a MS form in my domo dashboard?

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

Sure thing:

1. Copy the embed code from the Microsoft Form

2. Download from the Domo Appstore: HTML Easy Brick
    3. Edit the HTML Easy Brick, paste the embed code in the HTML section

4. Save and close
    5. Use the OneDrive for business connector to pull the form results into Domo

Keep in mind that all that is happening is that the form is being embed in Domo, all form settings still need to be set in Microsoft.

• MayaU_01
    Options

Thank you.