Comparison of Tasks Submitted vs Tasks Completed

Options

I have a table which tracks tasks from submission to completion. I have made a card to show tasks submitted per month and one for tasks completed per month. I would like to have a single card with grouped bars to show these compared against each other however the bars always seem to end up the same size as if it's only checking the submission date and then if there is a completion date.

Tasks may not be completed within the same month due to our TAT so it would be really useful to see these both on the same card. I think my issue is that I'm using the submission date for the X-Axis but I really just want this to show the month and then a count of submissions and completions.

Best Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Restructure your data so you have a single date field and then a second column with a date type field (submission or completion) and then a third column with your value. Then you can use the date type field as your series

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

This video should walk you through how to do this:

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

Restructure your data so you have a single date field and then a second column with a date type field (submission or completion) and then a third column with your value. Then you can use the date type field as your series

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

This video should walk you through how to do this:

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.