Is it possible to make alerts so specific that tells you which row is the one that need attention?

Options

I have been making alerts for some graphics but the message only tells me which graphic and I would love to be told exactly which row is to make easier the determinate the priority of the alert, for example, in employees punctuality be able to see exactly who is late for more than 2 weeks in a row

Best Answer

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think the solution is to build a card that would meet that criteria and then set an alert when the summary number is greater than 1. For example, if you set your date range filter to last 2 weeks and then add a filter that is a count of your isLate column that is greater than or equal to 10 than your employee should show in the table which would make a summary number value of 1.

Hope this helps.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.

Answers

• MarkSnodgrass
    Answer ✓
    Options

I think the solution is to build a card that would meet that criteria and then set an alert when the summary number is greater than 1. For example, if you set your date range filter to last 2 weeks and then add a filter that is a count of your isLate column that is greater than or equal to 10 than your employee should show in the table which would make a summary number value of 1.

Hope this helps.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.