Export Dashboard as Multiple Excel Files

Options

We have a dashboard that has 4 different tables and we want to schedule a report to send these as either 4 different Excel files or 1 file with different tabs for each table. We're going to send these reports to people outside of our Domo instance, so the Excel file is a must.

Is something like this possible? If not, is there a good solution for scheduling multiple cards into Excel files?

The only solution that I can think of is to just schedule reports on the 4 different cards and send them 4 separate emails, but it would be ideal to just send one email.

Best Answer

• trafalger
    trafalger Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

With out of the box Domo functionality, I don't think this is possible. It might be possible with campaigns, but I've had the same issue and just end up sending 4 emails or if it makes sense combing the datasets into 1 and having the card show that.

Answers

• trafalger
    trafalger Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

With out of the box Domo functionality, I don't think this is possible. It might be possible with campaigns, but I've had the same issue and just end up sending 4 emails or if it makes sense combing the datasets into 1 and having the card show that.