Card Displaying Data from Wrong Dat Range Only on Dashboard

Options

Hello,

Having an issue where, when I open the analyzer for a card, the data from the correct close date date range is displayed. However, on the doashboard that it resides, it is missing all 2024 close date data despite 0 filters being applied to the dashboard itself. When I open the data tab in the card analyzer all the 2024 close date data is present. Confused about where the date range is being adjusted.

Additionally, when I open the dashboard level filters at the top of the page it does not give me the option to include 2024. Only years prior.

Any help greatly appreciated - thank you.

Best Answer

• marcel_luthi
    marcel_luthi Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

In the screenshot you shared you're using a filter view that has been set as the default, try turning that to None to see if the data shows.

Sometimes saved filter views will have date range attached to them, or might have other filters that end up removing unexpected values. Another thing that could be happening is if you have multiple datasources were the Close Date - Year field exists, the options being displayed might be limited to just one of them, when you're trying to add that filter look to see if it has a > next to it's name if so, click on it and make sure you select all datasets.

Hope this helps.

Answers

• marcel_luthi
    marcel_luthi Coach
    Answer ✓
    Options

In the screenshot you shared you're using a filter view that has been set as the default, try turning that to None to see if the data shows.

Sometimes saved filter views will have date range attached to them, or might have other filters that end up removing unexpected values. Another thing that could be happening is if you have multiple datasources were the Close Date - Year field exists, the options being displayed might be limited to just one of them, when you're trying to add that filter look to see if it has a > next to it's name if so, click on it and make sure you select all datasets.

Hope this helps.