Google Analytics 4 Connector

Options

There is a report in the GA4 connector that provides us with URLs that allow us to join to one of our other application's database and this allows us to identify who the people are who clicked the links and it works great.

The problem is that the full page url dimension doesn't tell me what the name of the google campaign ad was. And if I try to select the full page url dimension and the campaign dimension, it doesn't work because they are not compatible.

I visited this page to try and map the dimensions, it says to select the checkbox to see all the other values that can be combined in the same query, but when I select the check box, nothing happens. https://ga-dev-tools.google/dimensions-metrics-explorer/

I started to think maybe I can just down load individual reports and then find a way to join them, but I am not sure.

Has anyone ever joined their full page url dimensions from the Page/Screen category to the Campaign metric from the Attributes category?

Answers

• GrantSmith
    Options

Are you passing your campaign name in the utm_campaign parameter in the URL? How are you tracking your ad campaign?

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**