Marcel Lüthi late introduction 😅

Options

I guess I'm not exactly new, as I've been lurking the forums for a few months now, but never got to properly introduce myself to the community. I'm from El Salvador (Central America), my native language is Spanish, so sometimes my mind struggles when trying to catch up while writing in English and testing things out. Currently working as a Data Analyst in a tech startup. I own a cat (or rather she owns me) and my main hobby is playing Magic the Gathering, specifically sealed and commander. I love taking ideas from the forums and try solving interesting questions that pop up every now and then, that I could see I might come across further down the road.

Comments

• GrantStowell
    GrantStowell Domo Moderator
    Options

Mucho gusto Marcel! We're so glad to have you in the community. Your contributions are invaluable to the forum!

• ColeStuart
    Options

@marcel_luthi - I hear about El Salvador all the time, as I am involved in Bitcoin regularly and it's legal tender there. Would be interested to hear your on the ground experience with Chivo wallet and using Bitcoin, or if you mostly use dollars.