Delete comments in Domo Central Community

Options

I am a long time Domo user but new to Community Forums. Can I not delete comments I make? I feel like that is one of the most basic features of any forum. Am I missing something?

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Comments

• GrantSmith
    Options

You're able to edit comments up to an hour after it's first posted. After that time it's locked. You can try and reach out to a community forum admin ( @GrantStowell / @AnnaYardley ) and see if they're able to use their powers to delete your old comments

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • ColemenWilson
    Options

Thanks @GrantSmith. I made a comment that I realized wasn't answering the question so I "deleted" the comment by just clearing out the text, but there is still a comment on the thread. Kind of annoying but not a huge deal.

• GrantStowell
    GrantStowell Domo Moderator
    Options

Hey Colmen!

I agree. I am not sure why that feature isn't available to all users. I will bring this up to my manager and see what we can do on our end.

In the meantime, just like Grant Smith said, you can notify either myself or Anna Yardley if you need something taken down. We try to keep track of that stuff but sometimes they slip by.

Would you mind DMing me a link to the post and I can take care of it?

• GrantStowell
    GrantStowell Domo Moderator
    Options

I actually think I just found your comment and took the liberty of deleting it. 🙂

• ColemenWilson
    Options

Thank you @GrantStowell !