Card Sharing Governance Data?

Options

Hey Folks,

I've been digging through every single available governance/domostats dataset and I cant seem to find any data related to cards and who they've been shared with. I can easily find out who owns cards and what pages/datasets they belong too, but does anyone know of any governance data that tells me all the users/groups that have access to a card (not just owners).

Thanks!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

There is a Domo Stats dataset called "Card Permissions". It has who the card has been shared with as 'entityId' You'd have to create a dataflow to join the People Domostats dataset to uncover who those people are. Additionally, if the card is shared with a group, the Group ID will be shown instead of each individual userId so you'd also have to join that data as well - but in the end you'll have a dataset that shows every cardId with each user it has been shared with.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

Answers

• GrantSmith
    Options

Currently there isn't a dataset with this information. I'd recommend adding it as an idea to the idea exchange.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • ColemenWilson
    Answer ✓
    Options

There is a Domo Stats dataset called "Card Permissions". It has who the card has been shared with as 'entityId' You'd have to create a dataflow to join the People Domostats dataset to uncover who those people are. Additionally, if the card is shared with a group, the Group ID will be shown instead of each individual userId so you'd also have to join that data as well - but in the end you'll have a dataset that shows every cardId with each user it has been shared with.

If I solved your problem, please select "yes" above

• GrantSmith
    Options

I stand corrected. Thanks for sharing @colemenwilson. Time to review all of the new datasets in the Domo Stats.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
  • DomoDork
    DomoDork Contributor
    Options

Perfect! Thank you both so much! I brought that data in but never clicked that the entityid was what I was looking for.