Display additional related values under a graph

Hi all,

I have a graph of opportunities that graphed by value, but I also want to display a count in the flex table underneath. I can add a count as a series, but that adds a bar to the graph that I don't want. If I deselect the series in the flex table, the bar goes away, but the text also turns much lighter. Is there a setting that allows these values to remain but removes the bars from the graph?

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

Currently the data table will only display the data that's displayed on the graph. There isn't a way to have it included in the included table without displaying it on the graph. You could have a separate chart for just the graph and include the data you wish there on the page. Alternatively you can suggest this through the idea exchange for the product team to take a look at and have other users vote for it.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

Currently the data table will only display the data that's displayed on the graph. There isn't a way to have it included in the included table without displaying it on the graph. You could have a separate chart for just the graph and include the data you wish there on the page. Alternatively you can suggest this through the idea exchange for the product team to take a look at and have other users vote for it.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**