Unknown Domo Governance datasets run error

Hi all,

I've recently started looking into collating the masses of beastmodes our company has used to push some of these calculations back to our data models - instead of creating them on the application level.

As a result, I came across a few posts suggesting using the Domo Governance Datasets, which on first inspection of the documentation - looks like a perfect answer!

Having set up my credentials and created a report from the "Beast Mode" preset, I received an error running for the best part of 15 minutes.

TypeError: Cannot get property "totalCardCount" of null at line number 148

I've had a quick search on the forum but couldn't find anything that would indicate why this has happened, and because I can't inspect the data, as far as I know, I don't know what line number 148 references.

Has anyone experienced this error or knows what this indicates or a way to check this line?

Best,

Stuck

Tagged:

Best Answer

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

This is an issue with the connector itself as it's expecting that property in the JSON to be returned by the API call but it doesn't exist. You'll need to reach out to Domo Support to have them look into the connector.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• GrantSmith
    GrantSmith Coach
    Answer ✓

This is an issue with the connector itself as it's expecting that property in the JSON to be returned by the API call but it doesn't exist. You'll need to reach out to Domo Support to have them look into the connector.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**