Formatting a table

I have a table which I would like to have sub-rows providing sub-total numbers for each month. It currently looks like this.

How do I get it to look like this? Where the total rows are emboldened, the color coding applies to their respective columns, the “Count x/y” is replaced with Total in the Retailer field, and the Month simply just has the same month date format…

Best Answer

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓

@NathanDorsch Here are some settings you can use to get the formatting closer to your screenshot:

• Apply color rules to subtotals under Chart Properties > General > Apply Color Rules to Total and Subtotals
    • Make subtotals bold under Chart Properties > Subtotal Rows > Subtotal Font Style
    • Remove the “Count x/y” under Chart Properties > Subtotal Rows > Hide Counts

Answers

• MichelleH
    MichelleH Coach
    Answer ✓

@NathanDorsch Here are some settings you can use to get the formatting closer to your screenshot:

• Apply color rules to subtotals under Chart Properties > General > Apply Color Rules to Total and Subtotals
    • Make subtotals bold under Chart Properties > Subtotal Rows > Subtotal Font Style
    • Remove the “Count x/y” under Chart Properties > Subtotal Rows > Hide Counts