Is it possible to achieve last 30, 60, 90 days from the current date

When I am trying to achieve last 30, 60, 90 days from the current date, it is displaying as (0- 30 days), (31-60 days) and (61-90 days) in the data when filtered, but the requirement was (0-30 days), (0-60 days) and (0-90 days).

Calculation:

For date range Iam using this calculation

Date range:

DATEDIFF(CURDATE(),(`Date`))

30,60,90 day:

( CASE when `Date Range`<30 then 'Last 30 Days'

when `Date Range`<60 then 'Last 60 Days'

when `Date Range`<90 then 'Last 90 Days'

end

)

Best Answer

• RobSomers
    RobSomers Coach
    Answer ✓

Because of the way case when statements work in a waterfall manner, you won't be able to achieve exactly what you want. It will evaluate the first part and then it will be impossible for anything that fits the first part to go into the other categories. The are ways to do what you want but they get kind of complicated. I would suggest either using a multi select quick filter for your 30/60/90 beast mode and you can select multiple ranges to give you the equivalent of what you need, or use your date range beast mode as a quick filter where users can either use a slide or enter a less than or equal to value.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

Answers

• RobSomers
    RobSomers Coach
    Answer ✓

Because of the way case when statements work in a waterfall manner, you won't be able to achieve exactly what you want. It will evaluate the first part and then it will be impossible for anything that fits the first part to go into the other categories. The are ways to do what you want but they get kind of complicated. I would suggest either using a multi select quick filter for your 30/60/90 beast mode and you can select multiple ranges to give you the equivalent of what you need, or use your date range beast mode as a quick filter where users can either use a slide or enter a less than or equal to value.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

• Can you post a link to any resources that get into the "much more complicated solution"?