Row Combine

Options
EWold
EWold Member
edited May 2022 in Charting

Hi everyone,

I've asked a similar question before, but I'm struggling to understand how to best combine multiple rows into 1 while still combining the data from the existing columns using a ,. I have a list of students who are enrolled in a course and they share an OrgUnitIDand then have different times when they have logged in and completed assignments.

How do I combine these students who share an OrgUnitID into one row using Magic ETL? I've looked all over the resources I can find and it seems that there have been different ways to do this in the last few years.

So far I've tried to use the Group By tile, but I don't want to create new columns and from what I understand the group_concant function is no longer an option.

Here is an example of what I'm trying to accomplish.

I would like to combine all of the rows in the screenshot into one and then only display the most recent time for DP_DatePosted and all of the columns to the right of it.

Any help with the steps I could take to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated!

Edit* I've added this post to the Dataflows discussion as well because I can't figure out how to delete this post.