Connecting to Office365 Exchange Calendar

I'd like to extract information from our Office365 implementation of Outlook/Exchange, specifically the calendars.

Can the existing Microsoft Exchange connector be used to accomplish this?  It is asking for a URL and I don't know what would make it happy.

Comments

• Have you tried using the Microsoft Exchange Connector? 

I'd be interested in finding out if it works for you. At my previous employer, and pre-Domo, I pulled Exchange calendar details of all our employees with MSGraph and then stored them in a SQL database. If this connector can pull the details, this would be a much easier solution.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
  • I Can't figure out how to get the Exchange connector configured.    It is asking for username, password and URL.  I can't figure out what to use for URL, since we are using Office365.  

• send in a quick support ticket and confirm that the connector is still being updated.  some of the microsoft connectors floating around the domo library aren't always up to date / in use b/c of API changes.  

also just ping your question to support they may be able to point you toward a KB article.

that said, i'd use @MarkSnodgrass ' recommendation.  from my memory, the outlook connectors can be a bit wonky, so pulling from a SQL db minimizes reliance on less frequently used (by domo clients) connectors.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"