Filtering on Checkbox "Not In"

Ops
Ops Member

Hi there,

I've gone through the Filter Cards properties in the Knowledge Base section, and doesn't mention about a "Not In" option.

https://knowledge.domo.com/Visualize/Adding_Cards_to_Domo/KPI_Cards/Building_Each_Chart_Type/Slicer%2C_Checkbox%2C_and_Radio_Button_Cards

I'm building a Story Dashboard about Transport Carrier Performance, where I have a particular category of Carriers I wish to "not" include when selecting them.

Currently, I have to click on these Carriers and then go to the Page Filter at the top and select "Not In".

I don't mind so much, since I live pretty much inside Domoland. But getting a work collegue (or Managers) to remember the next couple of clicks to access the "Not In" can be challenging.

Hopefull I've missed it altogether, or there's a work around, either way would love to know.

Cheers!

Comments

• You could make a beast mode with a CASE statement of all the 'not ins'. and make the else clause "choose me" -- or similar.

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.