Facebook Advanced - Page Post Video Daily Metrics

Does anyone know how I can pull all the daily metrics for every video I've ever posted on Facebook? Am I looking at the wrong API? I'm currently using the Facebook Advanced connector and the Page Post Video Daily Metrics API.

For example, YouTube has 2 sets of parameters: A Start and End Date for when videos are published and a Start and End Date for Daily Insights for the published videos. Facebook only has 1 set of parameters: a Start and End Date which control both Published Posting Date and the Daily Insights for those published posts.

The issues I am running into is

1. Facebook only allows for the equivalent of 1 or 2 Quarters per call.
  2. When I enter in the parameter 1/1/2020-3/31/2020 (Q1 2020), I am only getting videos posted in this timeframe and all the daily insights between this timeframe for these published posts. I want to be able to collect insights in these timeframes even if the Facebook post is from 2019. The reason is sometimes I have a video go viral months or years later.

The screenshot is Facebook Advanced Page Post Video Daily Metrics vs YouTube Advanced Basic User Activity API.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Hi @user019875 ,

You'd likely need to write a custom connector (or a custom script utilizing the Facebook SDK and the Domo SDK) to pull the data how you want to out of the facebook API.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**