Calculated Field for Word Frequency in Word Cloud

I have a card which uses the word cloud visualization to show the different search terms my Domo users are searching forover the last 30 days. It sounds great in theory however it is displaying too many words, making the word cloud hard to read.

As such, I want to create a calculated field for the word cloud that omits all words that have been searched less than three times. I've looked everywhere but can't seem to figure out how to do this. Can someone give me some guidance please?

Its worth noting that due to my company's setup of Domo, using Magic ETL and creating a new dataset/flow aren't possible options for me to explore.

Thanks

Comments

• I don't think you will be able to create a filter.  However, if you create a beastmode that counts the number of times a value was searched for you should be able to accomplish something similar using the DATA TABLE to limit the number of rows. COUNT(DISTINCT `Value`) This should give you the distinct count for each "Value" that was searched for.  You would then set up your Word Cloud so that WORD NAMES = `Value` and WORD VALUES = the above beastmode Sort by the distinct count in descending order.  You can then limit the number of rows being used by using the DATA TABLE.  The number of rows that you select will be the number of Values that the card displays.  If you only want to see the top 20, then use 20.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman