Unable to use DOMO CLI (App Dev Studio)

I am unable to use domo from the command line: 

$ domo
-bash: domo: command not found

This is after installing ryuu multiple times both in local projects and globally:

$ npm install -g ryuu

npm WARN deprecated opn@6.0.0: The package has been renamed to `open`
npm WARN deprecated request@2.88.2: request has been deprecated, see https://github.com/request/request/issues/3142
npm WARN deprecated core-js@2.6.11: core-js@<3 is no longer maintained and not recommended for usage due to the number of issues. Please, upgrade your dependencies to the actual version of core-js@3.
npm WARN deprecated request@2.80.0: request has been deprecated, see https://github.com/request/request/issues/3142
npm WARN deprecated hawk@3.1.3: This module moved to @hapi/hawk. Please make sure to switch over as this distribution is no longer supported and may contain bugs and critical security issues.
npm WARN deprecated boom@2.10.1: This version has been deprecated in accordance with the hapi support policy (hapi.im/support). Please upgrade to the latest version to get the best features, bug fixes, and security patches. If you are unable to upgrade at this time, paid support is available for older versions (hapi.im/commercial).
npm WARN deprecated cryptiles@2.0.5: This version has been deprecated in accordance with the hapi support policy (hapi.im/support). Please upgrade to the latest version to get the best features, bug fixes, and security patches. If you are unable to upgrade at this time, paid support is available for older versions (hapi.im/commercial).
npm WARN deprecated sntp@1.0.9: This module moved to @hapi/sntp. Please make sure to switch over as this distribution is no longer supported and may contain bugs and critical security issues.
npm WARN deprecated hoek@2.16.3: This version has been deprecated in accordance with the hapi support policy (hapi.im/support). Please upgrade to the latest version to get the best features, bug fixes, and security patches. If you are unable to upgrade at this time, paid support is available for older versions (hapi.im/commercial).
npm WARN deprecated fsevents@1.2.13: fsevents 1 will break on node v14+ and could be using insecure binaries. Upgrade to fsevents 2.
/Users/redacted/.npm-packages/bin/domo -> /Users/redacted/.npm-packages/lib/node_modules/ryuu/bin/runner
+ ryuu@3.3.18
updated 1 package in 9.46s

You can see multiple warns appear, and I assume that may have something to do with it. Any help here would be appreciated.

Also attempted to install the deprecated packages from their new distributions, all of which were successful without warns, but still getting the same error with the domo command. 

$ npm i @hapi/boom -g
$ npm i @hapi/hawk -g
$ npm i @hapi/cryptiles -g
$ npm i @hapi/hoek -g

Specs: 

npm version: 6.13.14

node version: 12.16.1

Comments

•  

https://osxdaily.com/2018/05/24/command-not-found-mac-terminal-error-fix/

It sounds like you don't have a PATH variable defined that links to your NPM install folder or domo install.

in english.

Terminal has a default set of commands defined that you can run from any folder (like cd, change directory, or mkdir, make directory, ls  list).  Terminal 'knows' mkdir is a command because there is a configuration that maps to a location where mkdir is defined.

When you install new packages like ryuu or npm, you have to tell Terminal how to map to 'domo' or 'npm' otherwise it doesn't recognize them as commands.  This is accomplished through a PATH variable.

Hope that explains what's happening.

Capture.PNG

Jae Wilson
    Check out my 🎥 Domo Training YouTube Channel 👨‍💻

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the ❤️ in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.