Using Images in DOMO cards

I have seen there is an option to add images to table. Is there any option to add images in card directly. 

My requirement is to compare two numbers(a,b) and dispaly an upside arrow if  a>b and a downside arrow if a < b.

I am able to do this using an image inside a table but not in a card. Can you help me in this ?

Comments

• Hi @AvinashK 

You can directly use 'Comparative Gauge' Card for achieveing this without the need of using images. It's available under Chart Type 'Gauges'.

1. Please follow the below mentioned steps,
    2. Select 'Comparative Gauge' Under Chart Type 'Gauges'
      Here, you can put 'Current' Value as 'A' and 'Previous Value' field as your column 'B'
    3. Under Chart Properties > General > Value Displayed -  Here select 'Value Change' from the drop down.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Aditya Jain

'Happy to Help'
  • Hey @Aditya_Jain 

Thanks for the reply. I am aware of the Gauge cards. 

My basic need arised from the fact that the arrow in gauge cards is not looking good. So I want to use a picture of an arrow in the card instead. 

Or is there any way we can change the look of arrow in the Gauge charts?

• @AvinashK 

You should ask your account manager to enable the Shapes card in your instance. It is currently in Beta, but they can add it to your instance and I think it will accomplish what you are looking for. Here is a link to the documentation where you can see all the different shapes you can use.

https://knowledge.domo.com/Visualize/Adding_Cards_to_Domo/KPI_Cards/Building_Each_Chart_Type/Shape_Gauge_-_BETA

Hope this helps.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.
This discussion has been closed.