Importing Multiple Tables

Hello,

I am new to Domo.  I was wondering if there was a way to import multiple tables at once from SQL Server.  We are starting from scratch.

Thanks,

Comments

• I don't think Workbench is set up to select all tables from an entire database, but here is an option to make it a little less cumbersome. 

In Workbench, create a job of one your tables and save it. 

Go to the More tab and export the job. This will save your job as a JSON file. 

Now, you can open that file up in any text editor and edit it and configure it for another table and save it as a different name and then choose the Import option to import the file back in. 

If you study the structure of the file, you might be able to construct a query of your database using the information_schema tables to dynamically build the JSON files and then import all of the files back in to workbench. 

Here's a link about the import and export section of Workbench.

https://knowledge.domo.com/Connect/Connecting_to_Data_Using_Workbench_5/05Understanding_the_Workbench_5_User_Interface#Import_Subtab

It's not going to be easy, but depending on the amount of tables you have, it could be worth your time.

**Check out my Domo Tips & Tricks Videos

**Make sure to <3 any users posts that helped you.
    **Please mark as accepted the ones who solved your issue.