Google adwords via Big Query Service connector not pulling the data ( 0 rows)


I had followed all the steps mentioned in the below link


But no data is pulled into DOMO.

I checked in the Google Adwords. The generated script doesn't give error and does return any results either.



  • I faced a similar sounding issue, ultimately by looking at the BQ logs we found that it was throwing errors there, that the data the script was sending over wasn't consistent. Support was no use, so we migrated to the lesser solution of Adwords via Google Sheets (which has its own limitations and issues but at least works reliably).