New Pivot Table: Showing highest number per row

Good Afternoon, Experts!

I am enjoying the new pivot table in Analyzer view. I am creating a card where you will be able to show week over week period of sales data listing out all the stores in my data set (see table 1.1). 

What I am trying to do is:

• For the given week, have a condition to look for the best week ever for each row and color that row.
  • You can do this with excel using the MAX function.

I cannot seem to figure out how to do it. There is the color rules property that you can do conditions but you cannot add in functions to parse for this. Please let me know your thoughts and an approach to a solution.

Thank you all!

Table 1.1

weekoverweek-pivot-table.jpg

Comments

• guitarhero23
    guitarhero23 Contributor

Are you part of a beta or something for the pivot tables? I've been waiting to use it since it was announced and have been bugging my account manager asking when it's coming.

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
  • Yes, I am part of the beta team. I thought they would have rolled it out later but that does not seem like that was the case.

All that to say, we lucked out, I guess. ?

@guitarhero23 : assuming this was not a pivot table, and let's say a regular table in analyzer view, is there a way to do what I am asking for? Have you done something like that before?

This discussion has been closed.