Zoomed in chart with arrow

cwolman
cwolman Contributor

Sorry if this is a basic question but I have not been able to find the answer anywhere.  I have one chart that displays the chart zoomed in with a blue left pointing arrow which when clicked will display the full detail of the chart.  I would like to have this functionality on other charts but I cannot seem to find what chart property controls this functionality.  Could someone tell me how to enable this on other charts and if there is a way to control what section of the chart is displayed by default.  Looking at this screenshot it would be great if be default I could set the zoom level to the last 3 months.

Thank you in advance.

-----------------
Chris

Best Answer

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

When in the analyzer, click and drag in the chart body itself horizontally to create a 'window' of the data.

I believe that's what you're looking to do.

Answers

• Valiant
    Valiant Coach
    Answer ✓

When in the analyzer, click and drag in the chart body itself horizontally to create a 'window' of the data.

I believe that's what you're looking to do.

• cwolman
    cwolman Contributor

Thank you!  That is fantastic and drove me crazy for the past couple of days trying to figure out how I did that.

-----------------
    Chris
  • Ritwik
    Ritwik Contributor

This zoom-in is cool, I don't think I ever realized this was a feature--commenting here to give this some additional exposure ? 

This discussion has been closed.