Join twice on a different column

Hello I have 2 fields sh_state and cn_state which are displaying numbers for states where I'm wanting to display the state abbreviations. The field from the abbreviations table is 'id' so I'm needing to join sh_state with id and cn_state with id so it shows the abbrevition on the same row

There are 2 tables, loads and states, currently I'm joining the sh_state from loads with id from states and that is allowing the correct abbreviation for the sh_state but how then do I show the correct abbreviation for the cn_state on the same row

thanks 

Best Answer

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

I think you should be able to just join the data again, only this time join on cn_state.  Then clean up the extra fields that are created.1.png

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman

Answers

• ST_-Superman-_
    Answer ✓

I think you should be able to just join the data again, only this time join on cn_state.  Then clean up the extra fields that are created.1.png

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • that worked...thanks for your help