Interactive Filters & Default Dates

I am building a weekly summary dashboard where all the cards will default to show the previous week.  However, I would like to make it easy for anyone to quickly toggle to previous weeks should they want to see historical "reports". 

I like how the interactive filter card types make the filter easily accessible for the entire page, but they don't seem to have the ability to override a date window that is selected on other cards. Does anyone know a solution to having a default time range and easily being able to override the default range for the entire page?

Filters.jpg

Comments

• Here is my advice for page/card/quick/interactive filters. You need to select one way to control any field you are wanting to filter for.  For example, if you want to use th e interactive filters for the date field, then you shouldn’t apply any of the other filter methods to that field. You could use page filters for a different field, maybe State or country, etc.

Good luck, hope that helps

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
This discussion has been closed.