Jira created vs resolved chart in domo

Hello,

Jira has a chart that shows number of tickets created vs resolved over a period of time. Just wondering has anyone was able to create that chart in Domo? If you have any information related this, could you please share with me?

Thanks

Jaykay

Comments

• It's funny you mention that, I had the exact same problem. The tough part is that you have to choose a date column based on your data, which makes you have to use created or resolved. Trouble is, you can't use resolved because you want to show tickets that aren't resolved as well. I gave up but read through the link below.

https://dojo.domo.com/t5/Beast-Mode-ETL-Dataflow/Creating-an-arbitrary-date-field-unrelated-to-data-to-hold-every/m-p/30039#M4267

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
  • I know this is pretty old now, but in case anyone else is looking for an easy solution to this -

Make a transform to create a table that separates the 2 events - created and resolved - into separate rows that share a date field, with a column to specify the type of event. you can then date filter correctly in domo, and separate them out to display as different series in the card.

• guitarhero23
    guitarhero23 Contributor

Interesting, I'll give it a shot.

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
This discussion has been closed.