default page filter

Options
I wanted to only show all KPIs from external users, I have a field to idetify this. I know I can do this setup in each card, however, is there a way I can set up a default setup in page fitler so that all cards are set up by defualt only for external uers. Yet users should not see and change this field. Thank you. Olivia

Comments

• guitarhero23
    Options

These are the options I'm aware of.

1: Set it up on each card (as you know is more time consuming)

What would probably be the best way:

2: Use Personalized Data Permissions (PDP) policies to make it so when an external user looks at a card they only see it where the data is external_user_field = True. You can setup one card/set of cards for both sets of users and when the external users look at the card they only see it from their perspective.

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
  • bigdatadojo2000
    Options

I agree! This would be huge if admins could push-out page-level filters. Also if they could have default values selected on card page-filters so that the page is still filtered a certain way by default but have the option of changing a page filter temporarily.

This discussion has been closed.