How to set a schedule in domo workbench to run data set twice in a month on specific days?

Best Answer

Answers

• n8isjack-ret
    n8isjack-ret Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

Hi @RamneetKohli, you can use Windows Task Scheduler to do this type of schedule. See "Creating a Schedule Group in Workbench 4" for more information.

Former Domo employee you can find me in the Dojo Community here @n8isjack
  • When I schedule the group of dataset using task scheduler, what should I set the schedule for individual dataset in workbench? 

For example, I have 4 individual dataset in workbench which are scheduled to be run 1st of every month. But I really want them to run on 2nd and 15th of every month. So, I created a group of these 4 dataset using tools > schedule group > then set trigger as 2nd and 15th of every month. 

does that mean the individual data sets will run 1st of every month and also on 2nd and 15th of every month? Or the schedule group overide the individual dataset schedule?

• n8isjack-ret
    n8isjack-ret Domo Employee

You can turn the basic schedule off in that case. It does not need to be enabled for the schedule groups to work.

Former Domo employee you can find me in the Dojo Community here @n8isjack
  • In the basic schedule there is no option to turn off the scheduler, I have set the schedule manual which is what I think you meant. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.