DataSet via Email Connection

I have two datasets that are set up as dataset via email.  Both are coming from the same system, ICims, in the same format (xls).  One loads fine but the second one is loading the file information rather than the actual information in the file.  I can get around it by having the file sent to me as well, downloading the file, creating a new email to domo and resending the file.  However, this is a daily transfer and that's not practical.  How can I fix it so the file loads. I've submitted a support ticket but no one will respond.  Ticket is Case 05679916.  I'm attaching an image of the data before and after submission.

Best Answer

• BCorless
    BCorless Contributor
    Answer ✓

@user08167

This looks like an issue where you'll need to work with Domo Support to resolve. We reached out to the support rep and they will follow up with you shortly. Thanks!

If I have answered your question, please click "Yes" on my comment's option.

Answers

• BCorless
    BCorless Contributor
    Answer ✓

@user08167

This looks like an issue where you'll need to work with Domo Support to resolve. We reached out to the support rep and they will follow up with you shortly. Thanks!

If I have answered your question, please click "Yes" on my comment's option.