New Job Opportunity at Fisher Investments
I’m looking to hire a Domo expert to join my team here at Fisher Investments 401k Solutions. We help SMBs on all facets of their retirement plans (401ks, Cash Balance Plans, Defined Benefit Plans, etc.) including plan design, investment menu construction, participant education, and ongoing support. The business is growing fast, (recently named to the Financial Times Top 401k Provider List and the National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA) "Top Advisors" list for 2018), and I’m in need of a new individual to support our ever-growing list of business questions and analysis ideas.
The job is open to either our San Mateo, CA (20 miles from San Francisco) or Camas, WA (20 miles from Portland) locations. I would be interested in talking with individuals who are looking for full-time, part-time, and/or contractor work.
Please email me ([email protected]) with a copy of your resume if you’re interested in talking further about the opportunity. Our website is www.fisher401k.com if you’d like to learn more about the company as well.
Thanks for your consideration,
Vice President, Technology, Investments, & Analytics
Fisher Investments, 401k Solutions
The Fisher Investments 401k Solutions Team (4S) is a seeking a Business Intelligence Data Analyst to support our analysis needs and the use of Domo. This includes all facets of Domo, including card building, system administration, and creation of new data flows and data sets to support our growing business needs. You will also guide and support the evaluation of system enhancements and new data sources from our various partners and data providers. Your day will vary depending on team priorities and projects, but will generally be a mix of longer-term projects, research efforts, and ongoing daily responsibilities tied to the work of the team.
- Assist in the data architecture, the creation of flows, and the evaluation of new functionality to support the use of Domo
- Oversee the calculation, creation, and internal certification of cards and dashboards related to key performance indicators
- Turn business ideas and questions into sound and repeatable analysis to understand team operations and support the future growth of the business
- Analyze built graphs and dashboards and help articulate the meaning to senior management
- Provide internal Domo analytics and calculation logic assistance to the rest of the group
- Oversee 3rd party analytics vendors tasked with special projects
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Minimum of five years of professional work experience, with at least three years in a data analytics capacity
- Experience working with business intelligence tools (Domo is preferred, but others acceptable as well)
- Strong quantitative, data visualization, data analysis, and analytical thinking skills is required
- Good communicator and comfortable working with senior leadership within the group
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex development topics to both executive and technical personnel
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong knowledge and application of data literacy
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Experience in recognizing business problems and recommending/developing solutions
Why Fisher Investments:
Fisher Investments is a different kind of investment firm. We don’t come from Wall Street, nor do we believe we fit in with most of the finance industry, and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to innovative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Fisher purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that enable us to offer the level of service that we do. And we invest in them accordingly, offering exceptional benefits like:
- 100% coverage of premiums for health, vision and dental insurance
- A 50% 401(k) match, up to the IRS maximum
- 20 days of PTO*, plus 9 paid holidays
- And much, much more
We also provide a cumulative, continuous learning and development framework customized for every employee. This emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an award-winning work environment; we’re Great Place to Work Certified, and The Oregonian named us as a 2017 Top Workplace with the best benefits!
But in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our employees want to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
* California employees accrue up to 17 days of PTO and 3 days of sick time per year.
FISHER INVESTMENTS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- 10.5K All Categories
- 5 Connect
- 915 Connectors
- 250 Workbench
- 459 Transform
- 1.7K Magic ETL
- 69 SQL DataFlows
- 476 Datasets
- 186 Visualize
- 250 Beast Mode
- 2.1K Charting
- 11 Variables
- 78 Cards, Dashboards, Stories
- 16 Automate
- 354 APIs & Domo Developer
- 88 Apps
- 3 Workflows
- 20 Predict
- 5 Jupyter Workspaces
- 15 R & Python Tiles
- 245 Distribute
- 62 Domo Everywhere
- 242 Scheduled Reports
- 20 Manage
- 41 Governance & Security
- 170 Product Ideas
- 1.2K Ideas Exchange
- 10 Community Forums
- 27 Getting Started
- 14 Community Member Introductions
- 55 Community News
- 4.5K Archive