Hover Results on stacked bar Graph

Hello,

Is there a way to have all of the results show for the corresponding Bars when hovering over a specific result?

Example: When I hover of the "F" Category in my card it highlights all of the other "F" categories within the card as well. But it does not display the results in all of them, it only displays the results on the one I am currently hovering over. My hope is that whenever I hover over a section that contains a certain letter it will display all of the hover data for all of the bars within the section of the chart

I have attatched a screenshot of what I am talking about.

Best Answer

• Property_Ninja
    Property_Ninja Contributor
    Answer ✓

Ahh okay. The hover is intended to show the specific values of the data point you are hovering over. By design, it does not show the hover values for data points that are not being hovered over. 

If you want to show those values for all data points I suggest using the "Data Label Settings."

Thanks,

Brian

**Please mark "Accept as Solution" if this post solves your problem
    **Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.

Answers

• Hello,

What you would want to do is set the "Data Label Settings" --> "Text" to %_VALUE. This will show all of data labels and when you hover you will be able to see all data labels for the hovered item. Please see attached.

Thanks,

Brian

• Aw maybe I should have claraifed a little more. I am specifically talking about the black box that shows up when hovering over a given value. 

Please see attatched it will clarify my question

• Property_Ninja
    Property_Ninja Contributor
    Answer ✓

Ahh okay. The hover is intended to show the specific values of the data point you are hovering over. By design, it does not show the hover values for data points that are not being hovered over. 

If you want to show those values for all data points I suggest using the "Data Label Settings."

Thanks,

Brian

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you

• Thank you for your help!