Pulling Facebook Breakdowns Through the Connector

We've started running dynamic ads on Facebook, and with how things are set up in Facebook means that in order to distinguish between my two ads (English and Spanish) I need to look at dynamic asset breakdowns. 

Through the advanced version of the Facebook connector I pull data with a placement breakout. For this, I want to pull metrics by the description_asset. FB tells me the API can do (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/insights/breakdowns) but I know even in the UI that breakdown is only available at the ad set level and tinkering around in Domo hasn't found me the right combination of settings to get this breakdown to be an option. If it's even within the capability of Domo's connector. I can't find documentation on it. 

Has anyone successfully pulled in a breakout of dynamic assets from Facebook w/o developer skills? I'd love to hear how you did it. 

Best Answer

• Jarvis
    Jarvis Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

Hello!

If you are in need of additional fields or reports to be added to the existing Facebook Advanced connector type, then I would advise sending this as feedback to Domo's Product team. You should see a 'Feedback' option within your Domo menu grid, and Domo will then have someone from their Product team reach out to you with further information. It's the best way to request for things to be added to the Domo product!

Thanks!

Answers

• Jarvis
    Jarvis Domo Employee
    Answer ✓

Hello!

If you are in need of additional fields or reports to be added to the existing Facebook Advanced connector type, then I would advise sending this as feedback to Domo's Product team. You should see a 'Feedback' option within your Domo menu grid, and Domo will then have someone from their Product team reach out to you with further information. It's the best way to request for things to be added to the Domo product!

Thanks!