DataSet API: Can multiple sites append to the same DataSet?

DataSquirrel
DataSquirrel Contributor

Background
I posted a question earlier that had way too many parts, so I'm breaking out individual questions. Hopefully, these are easier to answer now and easier for other people to discover later. I can figure much of this out by testing myself, but am hoping others already know and can answer without much effort.

Question

Can you use the DataSet API to allow different locations to push data the same DataSet? I can test this out myself with a bit of work, but it seems like something others will already know and might be able to share.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,
    Anyone help out with this request?

Thanks,

• Austin
    Austin Domo Employee

Hey DataSquirrel,

Thank you for reaching out to Domo Support in regard to our Dataset API. In order to assist you as much as possible, could you please elaborate on where these referenced locations would be pushing data from? Would this be an update from another API call?

If this is considered a high priority, then please call our number and reference the following ticket number:

Ticket: 05665912

1-801-805-9505

Have you been looking for a 1-stop shop for all your support cases? This message and all updates to this case can be tracked in the Customer Portal at support.domo.com. This portal makes it easy for you to track, update, and create all your support cases!

- Domo Technical Support

**Say “Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
This discussion has been closed.