How do you change ownership of scheduled reports?

Is there any way to transfer ownership of scheduled reports from one admin user to another? If so, I can't seem to find it... As it stands, it seems like the only way to allow someone else to edit scheduled reports would be to delete the ones I have created and have that user create them all over again from their user account...

Comments

• Tomo
    Tomo Contributor

Hi

There seems to be no way to change the owner of the report.
    It could not be changed from the administrator screen either.

===

レポートの所有者を変更する方法は無いようです。
    管理者画面からも変更できませんでした。

• Is anyone able to help out with this request?

• Thor
    Thor Domo Employee

Hello @adam_mx!

At this time, there is no way to change the owner of a report without recreating it for the new user. I think this would be a great Enhancement Request for our Product team. You can submit this to them using the Feedback button inside of the Main Menu in your Domo Instance.

Also, here is a link to our FAQ concerning Enhancement Request processing, and how to submit feedback inside of Domo: https://knowledge.domo.com?cid=faqs

You are also able to create suggestions in the Domo Dojo here: https://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Please-suggest-ideas-to/idb-p/Ideas. In this section of the Dojo, customer suggestions can be "liked" by other customers, and updates will be intermittently provided about whether something will be implemented, and if so, when. 

Our product team reviews every enhancement request submitted.

Thanks,

Thor

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the heart in the post that helped you**
    **Please mark the post that solves your question as 'Accepted Solution’**
  • Just wondering if anything has changed regarding ownership of a scheduled report. Is this now possible?

• Hi @user066894,

Unfortunately, from what I can see on my end, there is still no functionality to change the owner of a scheduled report. Whoever schedules the report has the control over it and one must contact that person to change it or make a new one for example if additional users want to be added.

Best,

Nick

• Swarda
    Swarda Domo Employee

!!!!

• The Java CLI has a swap-owner command with the -r flag to swap the owner of a report. Does require admin privileges to perform the swap.

**Was this post helpful? Click Agree or Like below**
    **Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**