Conditional Formatting on Drill Down Table (option for AND/OR)

Options

I'm drilling into a card that shows me a list of servers and some other information.  I'd like to use conditional formatting to change the color of the row based on some characters in the server name field.  This is doable if you only have one set of characters however if you have multiple sets of characters to conditionally format, this feature does not work.  For example:

I would like conditional formatting to highlight in Red rows that do not contain the following sets of letters for only one of the drill down tables: (Test, Dev)

ServerTest001

ServerDev001

ServerProd001

ServerTest002

ServerDev002

ServerProd002

ServerRandom001

ServerAbcdef001

Is there a way to do this through conditional formatting/beast mode?

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 11.49.40 PM.png

Comments

• I believe that the color rules are currently either applied to an entire data set, or to a specific card.  However, when you apply the rules to a card, you also apply them to all of the drill through views of that card.

If you are using a table, you could use html code to create a format for a single cell:

case

when `Field Name` like '%ServerProd001%' then

concat('<div style="background-color:#fcbcb7; width: 100%; height:100%; margin:-20px; padding:20px"><a href="#">', `Field Name`,'</div>')

else `Field Name`

end

This will create a red background when a cell in the `Field Name` column contains the text "ServerProd001".  you would need to add another when clause for each of the other values you wanted to highlight

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • jlazerus
    Options

So that would be good but I'm using a line chart and I only want them highlighted in one specific drill down filter.

This discussion has been closed.