Can we select a Single value as default in Quick Filter

Hi Team,

I have a requirement. In Filter I need to select all columns in the card level is there an option select only one value by default.

Example :

In Filters I have two columns. External & Internal  I need to select and make it is Display as Quick Filter.

After Saving and when I Open the card External should be selected by default.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Answer

• user07995
    user07995 Member
    Answer ✓

Yes, you can!

First, add the column as a filter. Don't filter anything here. Check the quick filter button.

1-2017-09-28 16_50_57-Sample Data - Domo.png

Then go to the quick filters section (on the right - you may need to activate the quick filters pane from the toolbar at the top) and apply the filter you want.

2 - 2017-09-28 16_51_09-Sample Data - Domo.png

The card is now filtered by default to what we selected on the inside.

3 - 2017-09-28 16_51_31-.png

Also for future reference, if you want to prevent all the other options from showing up on the quick filter, you can select things on the Filter pane. 

Answers

• user07995
    user07995 Member
    Answer ✓

Yes, you can!

First, add the column as a filter. Don't filter anything here. Check the quick filter button.

1-2017-09-28 16_50_57-Sample Data - Domo.png

Then go to the quick filters section (on the right - you may need to activate the quick filters pane from the toolbar at the top) and apply the filter you want.

2 - 2017-09-28 16_51_09-Sample Data - Domo.png

The card is now filtered by default to what we selected on the inside.

3 - 2017-09-28 16_51_31-.png

Also for future reference, if you want to prevent all the other options from showing up on the quick filter, you can select things on the Filter pane. 

This discussion has been closed.