Yesterday's Leads versus Previous Dates

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Here are my requisites:

Set up daily notification and card showing breakdown of leads from the day before

• is emailed to us (you, me, Krista, Elaine and Lindsay) daily
  • has a break down of leads that came in the day before
  • lists the marketing codes for those leads
  • is structured by division
  • compared to the previous dates leads

Comments

• Can anyone assist with this request?

• It looks like this request has too many dimensions for a single visualization. It seems to want to show data by day (yesterday vs previous day), broken down by division, but somehow also broken down by marketing code. Depending on how your data is set up, you could do everything but the marketing codes in one visualization and then show the marketing codes in a drill-down layer from there, or show marketing codes on the main visualization, and show divisions on a drill-down. 

If you don't have many divisions, you could create a separate card for each division showing the breakdown by marketing code. That would get all the dimensions you need. And if you're using a scheduled report, they can all show up in the same email anyway.

For this type of visualization, I'd build a card for Division one, using the lead creation date as the x-axis, count of lead id for the y-axis, and marketing code as the series. Set your date range to last 3 days. If you have data in the system for today that you need filter out, you could add a beast mode filter like this:

CASE WHEN `lead creation date` < CURRENT_DATE() THEN 'TRUE' ELSE 'FALSE' END

Call it something like "Exclude Current Date?" and set the vaue to "TRUE".

Add a second filter for the division you want to show.

Save as/repeat this process for each division you need.

Set up scheduled report for this page of cards you've just created to send to the team daily.

I hope that helps!

• THank you so much for your suggestion.... Which graph would be the best to represent this?

also, what do you mean by drill down?

• I think a bar chart would work fine for representing this type of data.

Domo allows you to click on a bar (or other element) in a chart and pull up a new chart that represents the data in that original bar, broken down in different ways. Here are some links to Help Center articles that can show you what they are and how to add them to your visualizations:

https://knowledge.domo.com/?cid=drilling

https://knowledge.domo.com/?cid=addingdrillpath

From any card you can go to the options menu (wrench in top-right corner) and select "Edit Drill Path" to be able to add, edit, reorder, etc. your drill paths.

This discussion has been closed.