Drag Column Here for series disappeared in new "Edit in Analyzer" feature

This is my first time using the new Edit in Analyzer rather than the old standard edit for cards. I used to be able just drag and drop columns to add additional series. This option no longer seems to be available. If I look at an old card that I created before the new Analyzer the option to drag and drop is still there. Any new cards I build do not show it.

Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Godiepi
    Godiepi Coach
    Answer ✓

Don't worry , that capability is still working.

all you have to do is turn "Edge Model Style" to a 'Count' agregation, that will automatically active the drag column here option.  otherwise you are telling the chart to plot Sum of Quantity by the different Edge model styles.

Screen Shot 08-14-17 at 12.36 PM.PNG

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'

Answers

• Can you provide some more information about what you are trying to graph?  Maybe give a screen shot of the graphs you are trying to emulate in the new analyzer?  I'm sure that the ability to replicate the graph still exists, but I'm not sure how to get you there from the info you gave.

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
  • Godiepi
    Godiepi Coach
    Answer ✓

Don't worry , that capability is still working.

all you have to do is turn "Edge Model Style" to a 'Count' agregation, that will automatically active the drag column here option.  otherwise you are telling the chart to plot Sum of Quantity by the different Edge model styles.

Screen Shot 08-14-17 at 12.36 PM.PNG

Domo Arigato!

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
    **Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
  • Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.